Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
19 May, 02:39
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
😁 Love love love hearing this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 May, 01:30
As a teacher - call them or better, go in and talk to them in person and THANK THEM!!!!!!! They put their butt on the line there and are either far too gutsy to worry about it, or unable to sleep at night. They know some parent will complain, it would be awesome if parents actually called them to say thank you, so when the complaint comes thru the principal, they have praise behind them already.

That teacher is awesome. I had a history teacher in middle school who watched "The Wave" (a teen afterschool special) based on a book by the same title. He used that as an experiment in our class - on how Hitler could take over a nation so easily. How to turn everyone against a minority in class. I was the lone rebel who refused to bow down. At the end of the week, the class was floored that they were duped so fully. I hope that experience kept all of them awake from their teen years onward - it kept me awake.

Highly recommend the book The Wave. Also, House of Stairs. They TOLD US...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
19 May, 11:12
Love it! ❤️ My 6th graders math teacher told the class that he does not believe in the federal reserve and he does not think the earth is a globe 🤣
my 12 year old is long red pilled so her excitement was a great sight. there are good teachers around.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
19 May, 10:14
Awesome!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
19 May, 10:06
omg i laughed so hard when i read this ...

what an amazing mom moment ✅

it's fantastic ❣️

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
19 May, 09:54
do not give out the name but high five that boss ass teacher! she is awesome!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 May, 09:44
There is hope in education! Now, rewrite the history books.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
19 May, 09:41
Definitely what they should be learning and we should have been learning when we were in school.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
19 May, 09:15
Amazing story and thank you for sharing. God bless the "brave" teacher in today's age of hush hush, sweep under the rug, sensitive topics. A raise is definitely in order for that teacher!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 May, 08:24
So there is hope after all!