Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 May, 11:19
@administrator WEGO has been hacked. please help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
18 May, 12:57
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I tried a few times to get on WeGo this morning. I checked in with you here to see if you were getting this message also. I thought it was my computer. 😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 May, 02:10
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication
i got this when i clicked on where it said renew. looks like domain timed out. kobayashi not answering any messages for about 2 months. The site reloads and cleans up every night at 11:59 EST, so hopefully it will reset. i like WEGO more than Anonup

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
18 May, 09:26
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I also got both of these pages. Sad to see it down. WeGo is the main, and almost only, social platform I use when I have extra time. It's my favorite. I love it there. I hope WeGo resets and someone hasn't taken control of it temporarily. I pray Kobayashi is okay. He was always very responsive to us. Super active when WeGo first launched.😪

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
5/19 0700 update of WeGo.Social:
Getting the "403 FORBIDDEN" message with "openresty" sub caption.
My last check and use of WeGo.Social was yesterday morning up to 0800. - 8:00 a.m. EST. Thereafter, it was late evening and status all are reporting.
Frens: Find me here and everywhere mostly on Gab, and Telegram, as well as the video streaming platforms Bitchute and Rumble.
I may deactive WeGo.Social page even if it resumes - been lots of instability.
07:10 AM - May 19, 2021
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotsGarden in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriots Garden, click on at the bottom under it