Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 May, 11:19
@administrator WEGO has been hacked. please help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
18 May, 12:57
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I tried a few times to get on WeGo this morning. I checked in with you here to see if you were getting this message also. I thought it was my computer. 😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 May, 02:10
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication
i got this when i clicked on where it said renew. looks like domain timed out. kobayashi not answering any messages for about 2 months. The site reloads and cleans up every night at 11:59 EST, so hopefully it will reset. i like WEGO more than Anonup

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
I also got both of these pages. Sad to see it down. WeGo is the main, and almost only, social platform I use when I have extra time. It's my favorite. I love it there. I hope WeGo resets and someone hasn't taken control of it temporarily. I pray Kobayashi is okay. He was always very responsive to us. Super active when WeGo first launched.😪
09:26 PM - May 18, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Rocks_Patriot77 in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
19 May, 07:10
5/19 0700 update of WeGo.Social:
Getting the "403 FORBIDDEN" message with "openresty" sub caption.
My last check and use of WeGo.Social was yesterday morning up to 0800. - 8:00 a.m. EST. Thereafter, it was late evening and status all are reporting.
Frens: Find me here and everywhere mostly on Gab, and Telegram, as well as the video streaming platforms Bitchute and Rumble.
I may deactive WeGo.Social page even if it resumes - been lots of instability.

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
19 May, 01:49
yea my fave too! especially with my my coffee break. I just love it there, I already miss it. keeping a look out for more info- it's now doing a "403 Forbidden" .. Maybe someone knows anything- let me know so I can also get word out to telegram friends

Iva Watson @2know
19 May, 01:07
I tried to get on today and got nothing. But this had happened before and after a few days it was up and busy.

Selah 321 @Selah
19 May, 01:03
Mine as well ... I have met so many good from there... miss it a bunch..