Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
17 May, 05:06
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC INFO
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as β€œfertilizer”

www.naturalnews.com/2021-0...

IT'S TIME TO HOLD THESE EVIL PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
18 May, 10:35
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Well! As if I wasn't already starving as it was. I guess I'll avoid all food grown in crops then. There's always cardboard. And the taste really isn't all that different anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 May, 02:44
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
SO sorry for having posted this given its gruesome nature. There IS a solution to ensure your food is safe. Needless to say, buy local organic and use this solution:

2 TEASPOONS CLOROX PER 1 GALLON TAP WATER

Soak for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Clorox is 8.25% NACLO, off label is more diluted. Clorox kills salmonella, E Coli and HIV, it will also deactivate all components of the vaccine and its resultant replication.

I debated posting about this but, I knew I had to given its irreversible life-threatening effects.

Chill Bite and I are working hard to get a medbed to you shortly after they go up for sale. You are NUMERO UNO.
πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
18 May, 09:41
Oh goodie! Well, then if the med beds get here, I can concentrate on avoiding foods from questionable sources. Which would be everywhere around here...still I think finding the ghouls doing that crap in the first place and shoving them into a silo is prudent. ;)

Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
19 May, 02:19
And in my prayers as well! Both of you are! Thank you deeply for both of you!