Only people mentioned by Magyk71 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 May, 09:38
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
NO. Research HEK 293 and Senomyx used in Pepsico which is also Lay products as "flavoring"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 May, 09:32
They're a division of PepsiCo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 May, 10:27
This is like Monsanto raising money for Christians. They will do & say anything for your support.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 May, 10:25
It’s Fritos......probably raising $ for Obama’s military. Let’s not turn into stupid from one post.

Sabrina Lara @SabrinaLB23
19 May, 07:29
looks like i will be buying fritos BIG time

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 May, 10:50
In response Sabrina Lara to her Publication
Now knowing what Lays uses in their products and what they support I will NEVER purchase another of their products!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
19 May, 01:13
It is fake support. They think they can say anything, and we will believe them. I'm tired of these corporations preying on us. This is just another charity probably giving the executives a huge salary while actually doing nothing for anyone.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
18 May, 11:25
They also put fetal tissue in the chips. Yeah, no.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
19 May, 01:00
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
yup - these are not clean 🤢

God Wins donated @GR2021
18 May, 10:52
Isn’t Fritos owned by Pepsi? I question their philanthropy .... if their sales are down, how do they raise them up? tug at customers heart cords ... our military and veterans. i rather donate directly to a military or veterans organisation then buy a bag of dirty chips. ❤️🇺🇸

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 May, 11:04
In response God Wins to her Publication
and they use the aborted fetus food additive also