TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 May, 09:30
Caroline Besset Kennedy

https://rumble.com/vgi05v-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 04:20
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The JFK Jr. account on Telegram is saying that he is Q.
Could that really be coming from him ?
It also posted "My Fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us".
Q said to look to twitter for that message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 May, 05:02
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
No, JFK Jr is out there and I suggest you do a voice forensic analysis on Jaun O Savin compared to JFK Jr 1999 and prior. What you will find is they match . He does not post as JFK Jr on social media which would negate the very reason he faked his and Carolyns and her sisters death.
Now would be to soon to go public. But, in a couple or so months maybe. Also, know Trump does know and they are close friends. a few real pic’s are out there of him but again use logic. Anyway he is not Jr now rather JFK II . After the father dies they drop the Jr label. 5 pics attached ....

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
I believe Juan O Savin could be John.

Field McConnell talked with him many times on his show.

He also said John was sworn in as VP around October 2019.
05:10 PM - May 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
18 May, 05:59
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
yes i totally agree with you