TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 May, 09:30
Caroline Besset Kennedy

https://rumble.com/vgi05v-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 04:20
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The JFK Jr. account on Telegram is saying that he is Q.
Could that really be coming from him ?
It also posted "My Fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us".
Q said to look to twitter for that message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
No, JFK Jr is out there and I suggest you do a voice forensic analysis on Jaun O Savin compared to JFK Jr 1999 and prior. What you will find is they match . He does not post as JFK Jr on social media which would negate the very reason he faked his and Carolyns and her sisters death.
Now would be to soon to go public. But, in a couple or so months maybe. Also, know Trump does know and they are close friends. a few real pic’s are out there of him but again use logic. Anyway he is not Jr now rather JFK II . After the father dies they drop the Jr label. 5 pics attached ....
05:02 PM - May 18, 2021
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 07:39
That may be a Hand Symbol for a Secret Society.
"Plus Ultra"
DJT and JFK Jr. could be in that.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 May, 06:18
i will believe it when i see him.

... ... @Abc
18 May, 06:01
I never forget a voice. Juan not JFK JR. IMO. You know what voice DOES match? The narrator of Joe M's Plan to Save The World and Todd Burgun the USCG spokesperson who called in to a news broadcast speaking about the last radio transmissions before the disappearance of the aircraft. Absolutely the same guy, what does that mean and who is he, is what I wanna know.

... ... @Abc
18 May, 07:38
In response ... ... to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 07:52
In response ... ... to his Publication
Did you ever consider that John is changing his voice ?

denise par @purpleheartfamily
18 May, 05:20
Love your posts, but not buying Juan is Jr. Have listened to countless hours of Juan and I believe he was very close to Sr and family plus an advisor of sorts. Juan loves cars and rarely talks about flight experiences. We all know Jr. loves PLANES! Just this old broad's opinion lol.

18 May, 05:45
In response denise par to her Publication
Thats your right and choice doesn’t bother me since I’m a nobody.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 05:10
I believe Juan O Savin could be John.

Field McConnell talked with him many times on his show.

He also said John was sworn in as VP around October 2019.

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
18 May, 05:59
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
yes i totally agree with you

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 May, 05:06
Ha!! I've been seeing that since the first time I heard him!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 May, 05:17
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
saying not seeing 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 05:06
I knew it was probably Disinformation.

John and Carolyn would not be posting on Telegram right now.