Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were as awesome as mine!
Seems this week is all about JFKJr and Carolyn, visitors and dreams have been consistent for days.
Nana gonna just flow with it.
Here ya go!

https://youtu.be/xGU79tJLn...
John Jr and Carolyn Kennedy|| Perfect - YouTube

John F Kennedy Jr and Carolyn Bessete Kennedy also known as America’s couple were loved all around America and the world for their service and amazing love f...

11:12 AM - May 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
18 May, 11:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good Morning Nana, always look forward to your posts. Such a beautiful couple, so poised and smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 01:05
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Some are lucky enough to have their twin flame in this lifetime, Nana is over joyed at seeing this happen.

Too many young ppl give up at the first argument and just get a divorce. Many simply don't understand true love it seems.
In my years what I have seen is that the hearts that are soulmates that stay together their whole lives are the ones that are not just lovers but also best friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Such a sharp couple. Match made in heaven.