Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
Bad night.

I have to keep reminding myself that talking to people about what is going on rarely goes well.

Getting lonelier out here...
07:30 AM - May 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by ChestertonLives in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
18 May, 12:54
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
18 May, 12:52
I hear ya but wr are close to that changing around now. Hang in there!👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tundidor @MsTrish67
18 May, 09:14
keep speaking the truth cause the only one that matters is GOD

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
18 May, 08:34
u got this. God sends his strongest warriors!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
18 May, 08:30
Hang in there. You must be in a big anti Trump area. They still cant believe anything. Scared. But they are still drawn yo strong personalities like ours. We know. They feel it but dont know what. it bothers them. Deep breaths. Its coming soon

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 May, 08:21
I feel your pain! If not for a handful of Patriot friends, I’d truly lose my mind! Praying for a renewed spirit of hope for you! ✝️

Storm Rider @Rider
18 May, 08:15

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 May, 08:18
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
AMEN

robin fineman @RobinD
18 May, 07:52
Know you're not alone. I think there must be thousands of
ppl who feel like that. I do but what gets to me are the jabbed
ppl. Stop trying to red pill people just be kind to them when
their world becomes true to ours. My family, friends and
Drs will flip out that I was not the crazy one.