TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 May, 09:42
Part 2 King Solomin: The ring served King Solomon as a signet ring, for sealing letters and decrees. But it was also the source of his supernatural powers. With it he was able to control the winds, and to fly about on a wind-borne carpet. It allowed him to communicate with animals (and even with flowers). But its most notable use involved the jinn. By means of his ring, Solomon could summon these otherworldly spirits and make them do his bidding. He could also exorcise them from possessed persons.
And one final description of the ring has come down to us. It is found in a Yiddish folk tale. The tale goes as follows:

King Solomon was sitting on his throne one morning, And he decided that Benaiah, the captain of the Palace Guard, needed a lesson in humility. So the king summoned Benaiah and gave him an impossible mission to fulfill. “I have heard rumors of a fabulous ring,” said Solomon. “It has a unique power.
Guess what was found in the tunnel fo fhe Vatican ? Yep, found again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
17 May, 09:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I do not remember any of this in the Bible! Can you tell us where this info is found?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 09:55
In response Teresa Hiers to his Publication
I posted a link with some of the Lost Holy Books of the Bible. Also scan through the 76 Audionooks as I believe I put the Audio version of “The Book of Solomon “.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 May, 10:06
Over the last 2 weeks I've read The Forgotten Books of Eden.
Wow.. That adds a few colors I never heard of. They (Adam and Eve) were constantly trying to kill themselves. God brought them back everytime. They begged and begged to be allowed back. They wandered and wandered trying to find it again.
Kinda reminds me of today.
What an eye opener.
I highly recommend.

17 May, 10:12
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
It will really open your eye. Bank on it changing opinions. All Books Are The Words of God.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
17 May, 10:15
❤️🙏Amen!

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it