⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 April, 07:20
Time is the 4th Dimension...and it's the one thing that separates 3D from 5D.
We must learn how to be PATIENT.
This spiritual war has been going on for a few hundred years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
09 April, 11:00
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Well said.

We’ve been beaten down and manipulated for generations.

It’s not for us to judge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I don't think anyone is judging, but truth is truth. You can't spend the rest of your life being beaten down and stay a victim. At some point, you're no longer a victim, but a WILLING PAERTICIPANT. That is no excuse for willful ignorance. Making the decision to wear a mask to deprive yourself of oxygen, stay indoors in a completely sterile environment and then run out and get an experimental vaccine is the height of just plain selfishness. That KIND of willful stupidity is costing other people their lives because now these same people are now shedding their vaccine to others. If that's judging, then sign me up. That's just plain ole common sense.
08:12 PM - May 17, 2021
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 08:11
In response Made In America to her Publication
You are a critical thinker so this is totally foreign to you, I am in complete agreement -- If I don't fix "it" it will remain the same, so learned as a child, I had to be self-reliant. The govt is a beast that wants total submission. A tyrant whose goal is to be a Fascist, owning everything & making the people work it. Sadly they have fallen for it, settling for crumbs.

I believe that what we conjure in our minds is what will be regardless of what is written. We have many timelines and according to remote viewers (Bill Woods) the outcome is always the same - the [DS] cannot change its destiny into the abyss.

Just finished reading Revelation chapters 11-12 ... its so obvious we are in the 7th trump. And according to the Bible, we have a ways to go, 3.5 years satan will rule, prepare for tough times, pray for the truth & mercy from God to shorten this time.

THERE ARE MORE OF US; we need to awaken the masses.