⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Time is the 4th Dimension...and it's the one thing that separates 3D from 5D.
We must learn how to be PATIENT.
This spiritual war has been going on for a few hundred years.
07:20 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 May, 11:21
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
They know their time is nigh. They are going full steam ahead super warp speed. They have a timeline and an end game goal. We dont have another 4 years much less 4 months. Buckle up. Its going to get bumpy. We are at the end of the crisis stage and will soon enter the normalization stage. The end wont be for everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
18 May, 11:23
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
got Dumped a while ago...

so no

it won't be for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
17 May, 08:16
God has such a good sense of humor, doesn't he?

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 May, 08:05
I've never seen anything like it. The more that corruption comes out, the more people are clinging to the left and their ideologies. It's like they're all waiting in line to jump off the cliff and they're fighting each other to be the first in line.

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
17 May, 08:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
Makes you almost need to scratch your head and say, "Hmmmm".

It is prophetic though. The Almighty sending a strong delusion on the masses. Pray for them.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 May, 07:32
want does not enter into it. I will be free

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 April, 11:15

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
09 April, 11:03
Yep pretty much. It's the division of the wheat and the weeds.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
09 April, 11:00
Well said.

We’ve been beaten down and manipulated for generations.

It’s not for us to judge.

17 May, 08:12
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
I don't think anyone is judging, but truth is truth. You can't spend the rest of your life being beaten down and stay a victim. At some point, you're no longer a victim, but a WILLING PAERTICIPANT. That is no excuse for willful ignorance. Making the decision to wear a mask to deprive yourself of oxygen, stay indoors in a completely sterile environment and then run out and get an experimental vaccine is the height of just plain selfishness. That KIND of willful stupidity is costing other people their lives because now these same people are now shedding their vaccine to others. If that's judging, then sign me up. That's just plain ole common sense.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 April, 10:59
Separating the goats from the sheep.
Fish out of the right side of the boat.
Be seated on the right side of the Lord.

It is HIS-story

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 April, 10:42
For so long it felt like living a separate life from most people. I never bought the bs and always knew I was living in a matrix. But now we are focused on the critical mass of the situation. Now I'm aware of many others who either knew or felt that our lives were manipulated from so many directions. And sadly the fact that so many others are so severely brainwashed that they fight and argue to defend the machinery that enslaves them is frightening and potentially dangerous.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 May, 07:26
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Happens with Free Will

17 May, 08:16
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It is dangerous. These are the same people turning others in for not wearing masks, standing by and letting their brother be arrested for standing up, and now shedding their vaccine to others. They only live for themselves and to heck with others and common sense.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 April, 09:24
and you wonder why " patience is a virtue" 😋😋😋

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 April, 08:23
thousands of years...

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 April, 10:37
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
100% correct. I was just trying make the general point that this has been going on a hell of a lot longer than most poeple know.