Counter Spell @Counterspell
16 May, 08:15
The latest from my favorite human:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Elijah's "RAIN" is Here! God's Witnesses Are Revealed! This WILL Prepare You For What Happens Next - YouTube

This is MERELY SPECULATION! Meant for Entertainment and Spiritual Encouragement. This is Just a Bunch of Coincidence that the mind of an Author is inspired t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 May, 01:38
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
First time to watch one of his video’s. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you for the introduction! I ended up watching his 1111 video also, curious as I have also been seeing those numbers, repeatedly for a few years and made them part of my moniker. β€οΈπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
So glad you enjoy his content. I can't get enough! Watching about 2 of his videos a day. Gives me plenty to ponder. :)
05:11 PM - May 17, 2021
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Counterspell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Counter Spell, click on at the bottom under it