Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
17 May, 01:51
Steven Tyler was a sick freak 🤬
He aint breathing no more
#SavingGodsChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 May, 01:55
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
The worst had to be dispatched right away due to public safety. Now is public discloser to keep the masses informed at a rate to not cause a mass cival war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 May, 02:55
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Apparently all ya gotta do is give them free stuff, they will chill. Smh. Ya'll are NAILING IT in info land. BLOWS my mind. RIGHT ON>

Kev Oooo @KevO
I provide free ammo at very high rates of speed 😁
03:06 PM - May 17, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KevO in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 May, 03:12
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂Wish I was twenty again, I would be right there with ya'll. GIVING THEM HELL RIGHT BACK in the tunnels. BET. I try to do my part to provide intel if it can help anyone.

Kev Oooo @KevO
17 May, 03:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You're doing fantastic Steph 👊🏻 keep up the great work my friend.😁🤣😂