Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
09 February, 02:29
twitter question.... I was suspended weeks ago, I finally created a new acct using my same phone number, etc because i miss some of the college and Jeep people i always followed... if i add the account onto my cell phone, it wont get locked out, will it? lol, I miss my friends. Thanks for any advice you can give me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 May, 07:50
In response Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ to her Publication
Probably will be. I set up a new account with a new email (I don't use phone #), but I was logging in from the same computers. I mostly posted random nature stuff and my account was suspended about two weeks later. They know who we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
same, I was shot down again in a week. it really sucks to lose connection with everyone you met. Some really cool people. Harder to build a group here and no one talks college football, lol. Maybe one day we will all be able to socialize freely again!
07:03 PM - May 16, 2021
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brynnie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️, click on at the bottom under it