Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
twitter question.... I was suspended weeks ago, I finally created a new acct using my same phone number, etc because i miss some of the college and Jeep people i always followed... if i add the account onto my cell phone, it wont get locked out, will it? lol, I miss my friends. Thanks for any advice you can give me!
02:29 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brynnie in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 May, 07:50
In response Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ to her Publication
Probably will be. I set up a new account with a new email (I don't use phone #), but I was logging in from the same computers. I mostly posted random nature stuff and my account was suspended about two weeks later. They know who we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
16 May, 07:03
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
same, I was shot down again in a week. it really sucks to lose connection with everyone you met. Some really cool people. Harder to build a group here and no one talks college football, lol. Maybe one day we will all be able to socialize freely again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396