Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 May, 02:42
MORE MONEY FOR OUR TREASURY KITTY - FAUCI'S HOME JUST SOLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
15 May, 03:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
My guess, he's moving into a bigger more modern property in a high end neighborhood. Perhaps next to Bill Gates where the community is under 24hour surveillance to protect the elites. Right now the whole system is on his side. Deep state is running the game.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 May, 08:13
In response United We Stand to his Publication
No, the deep state have already been taken down. Remember when Trump said "I caught the swamp; I caught them all." HE ACTUALLY DID.

Everything that is currently happening is part of a movie in order to wake up those who haven't been in the trenches like Anons, military, Q team, etc. I've seen so much proof of the arrests of child traffickers, indictments of gang members, resignations of almost all CEOs in America that I know for a fact we have already won.

Now comes the release of cures and technology that were hidden, a new financial system (QFS) which stops the Foundations and NGOs from stealing from the American taxpayers and prevents wars, political corruption both in America and around the world. Trump's Executive Order of 12-21-17 got the whole ball rolling.

ALL THEIR ASSETS ARE BELONG TO US

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
16 May, 09:52
Trump's executive orders are being overwritten and canceled by the neo-marxists in the WH. Who is going to enforce the executive orders? DOJ and FBI...all corrupted. Military?
I hear all you said and pray all this comes to pass...but the deep state continues to have its tentacles on many governors and local politicians enough so that a many people are willingly getting vaccinated and obediently offering up their civil liberties. If the deep state continues to wreck the economy and kill jobs across the US, shut down oil pipelines or continue not showing the results of the election fraud, we are in for a long hard road. Maybe it's time for "we the people" to stop waiting for the cavalry to arrive.

Que Thom @Qthom
16 May, 10:00
In response United We Stand to his Publication
WWG1WGA
SO TRUE. WE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR ANYTIME ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE SHEEPLE.
THEY WONT REALIZE TILL THE END
WE ANXIOUSLY WAIT SAYING WE TOLD YOU TILL THE SAME END.

16 May, 04:23
In response Que Thom to his Publication
If you are truly awake and have been following Q, you have to know the war is being won. Soon POTUS will be back and the world will become heaven on earth. Of that I am certain

Que Thom @Qthom
WWG1WGA
I BELIEVE I AM AWAKE
I HAVE FOLLOWED Q ALMOST DAY 1
I AM RETIRED PHYSICIAN BECAUSE I COULD NOT GO ALONG
I HAVE QUESTIONED FOR MANY YEARS AND I SUPPORT TRUMP
I SUPPORT Q
I HAVE HAD 2 FRIENDS DIE AND 1 SERIOUSLY INJURED I BELIEVE FROM THE VACCINE
I CAN GUARENTEE THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS SUCH EITHER DUE TO OUR CORRUPT PROFESSION
06:55 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qthom in this post can reply
16 May, 08:18
In response Que Thom to his Publication
I commend you for leaving a lucrative profession due to your convictions. It sounds like you are on the right path. WWG1WGA