James Capon @Jimbobcap
I have tried for five years to wake people up to the evil in this world.

I have researched and found articles, pictures, truths that I wish I had never seen.

I never expected the world to be in this place today, but it is to be expected when a controlling elite have been found out, and are currently on life support awaiting removal.

The Scam-Demic has been a complete hoax, the masks and vaccines have been the result of this last ditch attempt to control humanity through fear, distributed to humanity via the mockingbird media.

My sadness comes from the victims of this hoax, and also from the countless hours of posts I have created over the years to warn them.

Sadly many took the vaccine and will now experience the suffering that awaits them as the poison works its way through their bodies.

In the months and years ahead, it will be the unvaccinated who prove good health is God Given, and not delivered in a serum via a needle.

Peoples trust in men in white coats
06:51 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbobcap in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Capon, click on at the bottom under it