Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Angels Here @sirhuckleberry
just now
Is it time for DA Boss Yet?
Nana has "I Told Ya So" T-shirts and hats at the ready when ever ya want to call the ball!
Let's finish this poker game from Camp David soon!
Aces over Aces
Trump/JFKJR
Winner Winner!

wainthepain01
06:36 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 May, 04:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sooooo ready Nana!! Bring it on Jr..!🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 May, 07:37
Liberty1111Q what did i do to you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 10:37
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
What do you mean hun?

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
16 May, 07:30
Hi Nana! I absolutely want to buy one of those shirts!! Let me know if youre going to sell them to fellow Patriots! 👍🏼🙏🏻☺️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:44
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
I think there are many different places you can get them even custom

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 May, 07:00
I'm still waiting for the EBS alert. Any idea when that's going to happen? I was told in January not to update my phone, or I wouldn't get the alert. It's now the middle of May, and nothing so far. I'm pretty sure the EBS has to happen first, if I have been following correctly. I've also been seeing folks posting about Trump 2024 this week. I guess maybe there is a ways to go still.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 May, 11:23
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Based on all the CGI on the news programs they may have silently activated the EBS already. Just a thought.