Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
03:45 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by AdrianSornet in this post can reply
Becky Helser @BH17
18 May, 09:56
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
18 May, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
18 May, 09:55

Becky Helser @BH17
18 May, 09:54

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
17 May, 09:21
There is absolutely no place on THIS planet where he will be safe! No where. His land/houses are/were sold off and all assets will be put in a trust. This pos aint going anywhere. So let the talk trash all they want..patriots are all over this piece of turd.. And that is my humble opinion....

Doctor WHO @MD_is_IN
17 May, 09:13
Excuse me, this guy committed mass murder. Is there any person or government that would protect him? There should be no place on Earth that would shelter fauci from his crimes. What is stopping the US government from arresting him? Oh, that's right, the CCP might object or give him refuge.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
17 May, 09:25
In response Doctor WHO to his Publication
No. The only reason he is still walking around is to get the rest of the cabal to show their hand..He aint gonna escape to anywhere.. hes either going to gitmo.. I hear that place us filling up..or they will put him in one of the other federal prisons around the earth. one is in iceland another in, i think, Ecuador..one off coast if Spain.. yeah. as soon as hes done what the patriots need he's done for..

Texas Justice @TexasJustice
24 May, 12:45
In response Doctor WHO to his Publication
the real question should be WHY are these two fleas still roaming the earth and breathing our oxygen?

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
17 May, 08:38
https://conspiracydailyupd... LATEST WHATS BEEN HABBENING! enjoy AND SMILE WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
16 May, 07:57
Let him try to run, he'll just lead us to other corrupt people in other countries. Don't think for a moment that there isn't a satellite eye up in space watching and listening to his every move.

No free passes for those playing the game.

Grace Rodrick @GFR
16 May, 07:39
Somehow i feel he is already having the chains on all his limbs!! but yeah we need the drama for the sheep to wake up!