MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Pay close attention here. Q mentioned a 'cure' long before COVID. Problem is, we don't know what the cure represents here. Is it one of the COVID vaccines (which aren't vaccines at all)? Is it something else? Is this post referring to herd immunity or virus shedding? Q also said that we, the people, are the cure. So many possible meanings. ❤️ THE ENERGY OF - WE THE PEOPLE - ARE THE CURE - WHEN WE ACT AS ONE & AS WE ARE CHANGING THE SYSTEM ❤️
02:25 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
19 May, 04:18
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
JFK Jr. clarified this. He said the Pedos are the virus and the Military is the cure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 May, 05:21
Mz Midnite havent seen you on here for awhile. anyway..i take it that this means that the people world wide are the cure. rest of the world is looking at us to lead on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
16 May, 07:14
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Yes Fren Ive Been Spending More Time On Myself Trying To Get My Mind/ Body/ Spirit in perfect alignment 💚💚💚

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
16 May, 04:33
HCQ?

deb glidden @NHDeb
16 May, 04:33
Raising our frequencies to heal

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 03:07
Nana thinks there are many meanings here as well but one I believe is US and the Light of Truth we bring worldwide.

Truth is the cure for it all!
and
Love is the Keystone

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
16 May, 02:58
cure=red pill=world wide awakening
virus=plague=satanic rule of world

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

trueblue @trueblue
16 May, 02:41
if the cure is US standing up to tryanny, maybe it spreads by more countries standing up to their governments as well