Finally a NEW Juan O Savin (very long 2.5hrs) - May 15th, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
01:00 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dee Fogle @Saltything
19 May, 10:57
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
is Jr alive ? Enjoy the show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
19 May, 04:31
Nicholas Veniamin is one of my favorite interviewers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
19 May, 04:28
The last few minutes hold a mystery that is unprecedented in all my hours of listening to Juan. But you have to really know Juan's personality to get it.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
16 May, 05:57
Sometimes Juan is a wealth of information and connects the dots! Other times, he rambles interminably and puts me to sleep. This was one of the other times. Yawn!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 May, 08:12
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thanks

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
16 May, 01:50
I love Fredericksburg, TX! I even know of some monestary retreats around there. The parades and festivals are so much fun. 💕 Listening now. 👂