1776 Again @BludGeonT
Suday morning, Orange County, CA - driving home in the rare rain at this time of year with my son from an ice hockey game. Standing on the corner of a busy intersection I saw something that gave me chills.

Aprox 60 year old Vietnamese couple, standing on the corner in the rain, holding hands, motionless, and the husband was just holding a 4 foot wood cross up in the air - not moving....I get chills even writing this now, it was very powerful.

I have no other words, only deep feelings right now.
12:40 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 May, 03:28
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
near Westminster Blvd and Magnolia ? used to live in that area 40 yrs ago Little Sigone ( sp)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
16 May, 12:47
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Sounds like you received a message there. May God's peace be with you ❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
16 May, 12:58
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
100%, I pray all the time now and I took this as a sign to kep praying and spread the word. Writing this just made me remember, last night I was in between sleep and awake, and I felt something like a stick poking my back several times very hard, I remember thinking you cannot hurt me and then felt it on my stomach very hard again and it violently snapped me awake...so I immediately prayed for protection, for armor, so no evil can harm me. It may sound weird, but we are all under attack in different ways as God's children, especially now. Never experienced anything like that before...