Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I'm still not one hundred percent...
BUt I'm going to the bridge a bit earlier than normal, while I still have a bit of energy.
I will stay as long as I can

"VACCINE=WARCRIME/
LOOK IT UP"

#ThePeoplesBridge
12:17 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
17 May, 11:22
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Good to see you smiling through it ❀️ bless you and hope you are back to 100% asap xx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 May, 02:46
Much Love ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 02:45
Feel Better Friend! God Bless You πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 May, 02:39
Sending you a Cosmic Hug πŸ€— πŸ’œ

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 May, 02:06
You are invincible! Glad you are feeling better! (I think I have exactly what Nicole had down in the DFW area..most likely from sheeple who shed! 😑).

😘

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
16 May, 01:47
Prayers of strength and healing for you (((Veronica))). Please don't push too hard.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
16 May, 01:42
πŸ’ƒβ€οΈπŸ’ƒβ€οΈπŸ’ƒβ€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜¬ Love ya VπŸΈπŸΏπŸΈπŸ’–

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 May, 01:40
Take a few swigs of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother hips in it. STUFF WORKS> glad I didn't know about it when I was partying in my early twenties, lol.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
16 May, 01:38
Hope you feel better soon friend!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 May, 01:29
I needed your smile amd positivity today! Thank you!

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 May, 01:16
Glad to see that smile today :)

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
16 May, 01:05
Be well Veronica! πŸ’–

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts