Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Sheila Reynolds @arial
27 January, 11:05
In response News Corner to his Publication
WTF, where are they being trucked to??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
26 January, 06:17
They will need about that many if not more for all the Death penalities coming. Military Tribunals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
26 January, 05:06
i see boxes... thats it

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
26 January, 05:08
In response KAJ OOT17 to his Publication
Yeah, this is the kind of stuff I hate to see spread around without some verification to back it up. Maybe if he'd zoomd in on the boxes so we could read them, it would help. I'm not saying it's NOT body bags, but there is nothing in that video to confirm anything he's saying. I've been trained to question EVERYTHING.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
26 January, 05:03
Considering how many sold thier soul to the devil - a couple hundred thousand are needed. DAMN!!!

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
26 January, 06:16
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
Now that there makes sense. Thousands will be executed for crimes against humanity and Treason. Tons of other charges like murder of children will be dealt with by the death penality.

Sheila Reynolds @arial
27 January, 11:09
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
222,000 sealed and unsealed indictments for treason, crimes against humanity, etc. Just in the US. 680,000 indictments worldwide.