Authentic Citizen @Socrates
16 May, 03:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
This would make no sense. How would the media explain it when Trump goes out and says, " Hello, nobody shot me." Even if the DS did it to smoke him out of a hiding place, it could still be verified that he is alive, and the media would have to explain why the DS shot at a Trump clone, and they would have to explain cloning, and who and what the deep state is, their motive for wanting to create Trump drama and how they report fake news. Methinks someone made this meme up looking for gullible Trump supporters.
03:55 AM - May 16, 2021
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 May, 04:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only explanation to why this would even be remotely true is to make the news outlets report fake news and or to try and prove some kind of point about the DS but not sure what that angle could be for such a thing. Possibly to show just how bad the DS wants to silence Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 May, 05:22
In response USCG VET to his Publication
That would have to be set up and staged by the White Hats then. If they are staging it, and if that gets found out, doesn't it make the DS looked like they were framed? I think this is made up to see if Trumpers and or anons will believe and spread it. Anon all know that Trump is well insulated and wouldn't believe it. Q already established that. No need for this meme other than to make us look silly. It won't happen anyway. Everyone already knows how much Trump is hated by the DS, they kept trying to impeach him & numerous DS Hollywierd celebs called for his death. There is enough Drama. I can't imagine things getting that weird. If it happens, I will blame CERN.🙃