Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
I can not watch the video either. What comes to mind is that we are indeed living in the times of Noah. The human body is being corrupted in ways unnatural to God’s design.
12:07 PM - May 15, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 May, 12:34
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I watched the brilliant video. BUT I DO AGREE with your statement about Noah's time! Jesus said it would be the same in these days.. The gene splicing and corrupting DNA s being done by the evil ones, have been foisted on mankind now! History Repeats itself. King Solomon, said: "There is nothing new under the sun!"

Thanks for the historical reference point of Noah! Very Important timeline marker. (Matthew 24 - Jesus' discourse on the Last Days!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
15 May, 12:43
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Very well said! That is exactly where I was going with that! It also reminds me of the dream Daniel interpereted of King Nebuchadnezzar's where the feet were made of clay and iron. So many signs are pointing to this whole transhumanist movement and us being that generation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396