Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

... ... @Luciferlost
15 May, 03:14
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 May, 12:54
the show on NBC called MANIFEST, i have watched since season 1 is now in s 4 and has a piece of Noahs Ark. the plot of the show is a commercial flight 828 was flying back from jamaica and disappeared. it came back five yrs later after it flew into a airport. the pwople on thw plane have the same chemical make up of noahs ark. saphire

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
15 May, 12:07
I can not watch the video either. What comes to mind is that we are indeed living in the times of Noah. The human body is being corrupted in ways unnatural to God’s design.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 May, 12:34
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I watched the brilliant video. BUT I DO AGREE with your statement about Noah's time! Jesus said it would be the same in these days.. The gene splicing and corrupting DNA s being done by the evil ones, have been foisted on mankind now! History Repeats itself. King Solomon, said: "There is nothing new under the sun!"

Thanks for the historical reference point of Noah! Very Important timeline marker. (Matthew 24 - Jesus' discourse on the Last Days!)

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 May, 11:56
Could not have been said in simpler terms! EXCELLENT!!! Spread far and wide.