Lassaad Jabouzi @jabouzi17
2- .
Something we didn't know until now:
President Trump's wife, Melania, is a Slavic (Slovenia) daughter of the granddaughter of the late Russian Princess Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov, who survived the Bolshevik uprising of 1918.
Therefore, Melania Trump is a princess, member of the Romanovs and heir to their property!
Hence the Alliance of Russia with the White Hats.
The Romanov family was killed by the Bolsheviks in 1918 at the behest of the Rothschilds. The only survivors were Princess Anastasia of Russia and Slovenia, without the execution team noticing. She changed her last name. His death the Rothschilds and other tremors do not come and say it all, Melania is his granddaughter.
Melania is very important and she was able to destroy and dismantle the British palace because her kings are of the Rothschild family. That's why Trump recently visited England and was the only man in the world to walk in front of the Queen. Elizabeth and left her behind and
10:51 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by jabouzi17 in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
15 May, 05:40
In response Lassaad Jabouzi to his Publication
what makes you think that Romanov family is any different from other royal family?
in general ALL royal families are GARBAGE.
GOOD RIDDENCE TO THEM ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 May, 12:13
The longer we live, the more the puzzle becomes fuzzier and clearer! Regardless, Melania has always exhibited the grace and elegance of a Queen, Her beauty is unrivaled-- something the LEFT chokes over, hence their acrimonious neglect to acknowledge her obvious superior genetics and intellect! She has been educated like royalty, yet she exhibits kindness and care!

She is like a great eagle when it comes to Baron! When the village idiots thought to pounce on him, momma eagle showed them she not only saw them, but quickly pinned them with her talons! Rosie got clapped and so did that boorish talk show host! They were shrieking "uncle" before the sun went down on her gaze. All of us who are mothers, just affirmatively shook our heads in approval! Now no one even dares to look side-eyed at Baron for fear of our FLOTUS!

As a first lady, she is the best since Jaqueline Kennedy! From what I have read, they exhibit similar graces and sensibilities! They make us proud!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 May, 11:25
From every indication I've seen, Melania loves this country as much as we do! I have always been fascinated with the Romanov's, wondering if Anastasia lived. This makes it that much more special!

denise par @purpleheartfamily
14 May, 11:19
You all didn't read the whole article - she masterminded the take down of the Royal's +++...also notice that Whiplash347 was the original one who posted and he is "in the know", trust me! We should be praising her!!!! God bless you Melania!

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 May, 12:17
In response denise par to her Publication
😁Whip is in the know. Usually, if he posts it - it's coming from a very good source. I read this when it was first posted and started researching deeply. I had done digs on the Romanovs before, many times actually, and I knew Melania had to be "a daughter" of some kind (fits Spiritually) - of "Someone" very special or important.

I have to say, I never saw this coming prior to it's first posting back when - but I will say, definitely fits the pattern of "all truth must be exposed" and this makes so more sense than people can realize. Remarkable actually & fits perfectly in God's Realm of things! #Boomerrang🤓👍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 11:05
MOST ROTHSCHILDS ARE EVIL AF< I mean I think SHE is a patriot.

14 May, 11:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
OKAY read the other parts, I was gonna say I don't think she is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

14 May, 11:04
MY folks one one side are polok/slovac, but they like hauled ass over here for freedom, no like royal ties, or any of that. FOLKS GETTING down for freedom.

14 May, 11:03
I literally don't know if she backs this as her own history or DJT< Idk.

14 May, 11:02
LIKE A GOOD ONE> cuz I mean I did meet a whistle blower, did she checkmate them at their own game, if this is so. I mean, Idk.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 10:52
😇🙏😇✝️☯️✝️😇🙏😇