Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Greetings from a remote location.

You see why I am ahead. Why I give you the news before anyone else?
I am a servant of the most high. And I am blessed beyond my understanding.

Find anyone else who gives predictions and always spot on.

Stop going after numbers of followers... They are not on our team. We don't seek affirmation, credit or have any agendas embedded. We are here for truth - and it's getting frustrating when the work i do is being used by the fake Anons, in order to gain trust and support from the people. These channels will push you in a direction of their choice. And they don't care about you and your voice.

We are the voice for the voiceless we bring hope to the hopeless we bring justice to the oppressed we are TheCollectivePeople!

I don't mind my work being taken without credit, I don't mind if you use it without naming it. But if you use my work, and then cheat and lie for We The People. You using my wisdom in order to cheat those who I stand up for. W
10:49 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Iā€™m no one @Iam4truth
14 May, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
??? what? what happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 01:22
In response Iā€™m no one to her Publication
His posts are on Telgram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 May, 10:59
This šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
14 May, 10:56
follow back stuff is total BULLSHIT

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 01:24
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
Benefit I see with it is it allows you to DM