Baba Milev @babamilev
14 May, 08:13
Telegram from Our General Flynn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Hmm, wonder what's really going on with DJT's earlier message?
Only for optics, maybe?
08:21 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
14 May, 09:19
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
MY guess would be,,, to see how able people are to think for themselves and not follow anyone blindly..or someone has his ear w/ bad advice...OR maybe Drew promise to turn over some meaty proof of someone higher up that needs to go..whatever it is..we do need to think for ourselves. I loveTrump but I would NOT vote for Drew

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
14 May, 09:23
ps Reason I would not vote for Drew.
He skipped the debate.
He works and gets paid by taxpayersbut won't take take any questions from them ..just gives his canned speech and answers to those he knows...the people are nothing to him. He even insults part of those who pay him. How's that for someone you employ not I she said..I give him the boot. Last butt important he didn't fight for trump the leaser of the party and our president

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
15 May, 06:45
I hadn't even heard of Drew until Lin Wood's video revealing what a farce he really was in which L.Graham was also named. Thre is definitely a reason behind DJT's endorsement of this crooked politician yet to be revealed.