⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 May, 04:44
This can't be good for Lin Wood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
14 May, 04:46
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I don't yet get the big picture here. Reminds me of how he did Sessions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
14 May, 04:53
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
True... and Sessions seemed to be in on everything when the election happened and he lost...

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
14 May, 04:56
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Exactly, I have wondered about that and now this. We'll have to watch and see I suppose. It seems odd because Lin is very Pro Trump

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 May, 05:01
yes! Now there are odd post from Ezra. what the heck is happening???

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
14 May, 05:08
What is Ezra indicating?

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 May, 08:02
There were posts copied from him that were concerning... I will see if i can find them!

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
14 May, 08:11
Like anti MAGA stuff?

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 May, 08:14
yes...

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
14 May, 08:16
I'm so confused. The Mcissik endorsement over Lin Wood has me scratching my head. At this point I have to just observe from a distance, as I know that I do not see the big picture

Awake Now @Awakenow
I’m right there with you! I am totally confused!!
08:20 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Now, click on at the bottom under it