Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
14 May, 07:11
Today has probably been the worst day for me since I started dedicating my time and energy into this movement. I just recently rejoined Twitter, and was so happy to be back. Today, IlDonaldo (or however you spell the account that everyone says is Trump) shared something about the vaccines. I have a sore spot where the vaccines are concerned and i don't understand why Trump still pushes them. I voiced my concern since my mom (who has Lupus) was pressured my her heart doctor to take this experimental vaccine, and used the remark "Come on, even Trump and Melania say you should take it!" That rubbed me wrong. HE BLOCKED ME I've lost friends and family defending my beliefs in this movement. This has taken the wind out of my sails today though. Maybe it's time to move on πŸ˜­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
14 May, 07:25
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
well, he had secret meeting with bill gates at mara lago on tuesday and wednesday 4 weeks ago, he agreed to support his vaccines...
check what he said on hannity (20th of april 2021) and check what he said in 2 phone calls to tv stations...
he is surely supporting vaccines
everyone is in denial of it
I know that his aides,generals and government members were at Durango for the week before and 2 weeks after the equinox(2oth of march 2021) negotiating with Interim Head of State, different deals and extensions of contracts, but what bothered me was that they were all ok mentioning human sacrifice for equinox and they were negotiating extensions of mining contracts for deep state corporations ,for supersite (few hundreds $$$ trillions worth of resources) and that they never once mentioned that they are representing interests of US citizens
contact me for more info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
14 May, 07:33
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Thank you. it just bothered me that he blocked me. like wtf that's weird. The whole world is strange right now. idk what to think.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
what I didn't like it that they keep saying that white hats are in control of social media platforms and we all get banned and censored, so they play psy op on all of us...

We all know trump is still president (forget general hyten wearing biden mask), but why is he complaining and blaming others for things going badly down for whole of USA when he is still in control...he was president of USA for 4 years, he had lots of times to make changes in last 4 years, but he didn't
07:44 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jasminka aka The Oracle, click on at the bottom under it