John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
You are being lied to about the east coast pipeline, Cyber criminals did not take it down nor do they have control of it. Something else is going on.
05:56 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 May, 02:27
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
So much going on, it is always look here not there or look here not there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hug @Lionsden
14 May, 06:58
inside ransom job

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 11:20
In response Danielle Hug to his Publication
They def lost control but I will not disagree with that theory at all!

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
14 May, 06:33
Coincidence that Gov Whitmer visited Florida recently.. and she is shutting down Michigan's pipeline.. and Biden shut down the Canadian pipeline. Good thing Trump bought up all the oil when he had the chance or our military might be needing gasoline.

14 May, 06:43
In response Mss PGJ to her Publication
Funny how that works, huh?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 May, 06:32
TRUE STORY......... WWG1WGA WW

14 May, 06:42
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
WWG1WGA!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 May, 06:30
the swamp creatures are stealing the gas!

14 May, 06:42
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Or they lost control of it.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
14 May, 06:30
Please let us know what else is going on?

14 May, 06:41
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
I am not trying to be cryptic or evasive, the truth is there to find. Look at when it happened then look at what else happened at the same time. It probably was kept out of mainstream news in America but it was reported in other parts of the world.
Having you been having internet issues?
Good thing we don't use telegraphs anymore huh?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 May, 06:26
"something else is going on" = understatement of the century!

14 May, 06:36
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yes it is.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
14 May, 06:22
They hate DeSantis, my Govenor

14 May, 06:35
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Yes they do, with a passion. Which is exactly why he is loved nation wide.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
14 May, 06:14
I 100 percent agree! I live in NC and it has really opened my eyes to the extent of greed in this world. I call it the MeMeMe syndrome... its a disgrace