Only people mentioned by KitkatReborn in this post can reply
Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
14 May, 06:03
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
Thank you Scott. You are an American hero

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 May, 05:47
I miss Scott........such a wise young man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 May, 05:12
Title 18 of the US Code sections 241 and 242 give pretty clear answers to that statement fake prez...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 May, 05:29
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Might also look into the Supreme Court case Marbury VS Madison, 1803 I think it was...clearly states, "Any Law repugnant to the Constitution is null and void..."
Get a PDF free online of your founding articles, the Constitution, the Bill Of Rights, and the Declaration Of Independence...read them, start learning them, they are simply written in very easy to understand writing and if you stumble here and there a dictionary helps. But READ THESE ARTICLES AND START BECOMING FAMILIAR WITH THEM! You will be emboldened just with your first pass-through, I promise. A weak American is one that has no idea how strong they really are. Oh, and teach your children cursive/handwriting if your school does not...note that they in original form were all in handwriting...why do you think they stopped teaching it? They want you unaware of what you are...deny them that power! Salute! God Bless America! WE THE PEOPLE rule this land...they just quit teaching us that we do...begin anew!