CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
OK, SOMETH8ING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK HERE!
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS, THEN I HAVE SOME SWAMPLAND IN FLORIDA TO SEE YOU!
πŸ˜‘πŸ™πŸ˜‘πŸ™πŸ˜‘THIS CANNOT BE THE REAL TRUMP SAYING THIS ABOUT DREW MCKISSICK? WHY WOULDN'T TRUMP ENDORSE LIN WOOD? WTF IS GOING ON???
IS TRUMP CAPTURED? SERIOUSLY, HOW COUND HE ENDORSE DREW MCKISSICK??
THERE IS SERIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG HERE!!
04:39 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Just Neena @Neena448
14 May, 05:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i dont pay any attention to the posts with the eye symbol. just sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Void @Oilcan13
14 May, 04:59
you could be right Sharon. i have wondered that as well, but i also think of this like the vax. trump says get it but the goal is for people to discern and make their own judgements. we should not be voting for people because someone said so, we should vote because we research them and like their platform. just thoughts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 May, 04:45
maybe for optics ?? i know its awful right ??

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 May, 04:43
im not so sure trump likes lin wood..he might think linn is a lose cannon...controversial and doesnt want to get too close to him...thats what i pick up.