True North @TrueNorthGirl
This is so confusing.
We are seeing reports of people dying from the Vax.

👉Were POTUS’ vaccines harmless & effective HCQ?
👉Did the BiDan NWO regime switch out the harmless Vaccines for a deadly mRNA cocktail?

I don’t believe our POTUS (DJT) would put our lives in danger.
And inasmuch as [they] try to force this experimental jab, it is *not* mandatory, nor is it effective.

But I struggle to understand the disparity.
Vax-related deaths the CDC blatantly ignores and uses fear to continue pushing - someone
press the Fast Forward button and make this movie end.
Please. 🙏
12:01 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrueNorthGirl in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 May, 05:25
In response True North to her Publication
+ Azithromycin & Natural Vitamin C.

https://youtu.be/S6kPUFseT...

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation got the patent right for the Bioengineered Corona Virus. (SARS family).

Bill Gates is Rothchild Bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 May, 09:28
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 May, 09:32
Corona Virus :

HXQ
+Azithromycin
+Zink
+Natural Vitamin C

☺️🙏✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 May, 02:30

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 May, 07:23

15 May, 01:21
TY for your posts!🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 May, 06:32

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 May, 05:17
President Donald John Trump is LARPing.
Art Qf War.

Please, listening to @vincentkennedy he is anti-Vax.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 May, 01:51
I read months ago that the vaccines were disseminated by the NG. They were deactivated but I believe that the pharmas were sneaking them in. I had heard that so many were sly thinking they knew someone that had the vaxx unannounced. tisk

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
14 May, 01:18
i believe this is to tear the media. on one end they are saying that the vaccine is killing people because it's Trump's vaccine. and on the other end they have to say they are good because Biden is telling everyone they have to have it. so it confuses people and it puts them in limbo on getting vaxxed and it pushes some to research for themselves

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
14 May, 01:18

chore Toke @choretoke
14 May, 01:11

chore Toke @choretoke
14 May, 01:07
I’m with Robert F Kennedy Jr. saying DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE.❗️😏We all have free will people. you take it or you don’t take it😏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 May, 05:20
In response chore Toke to her Publication

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 May, 12:58
The spanish flu killed people who were allready vaccinated> most of them were millitairy, the vaccinated started spreading the spanish flu.
The witnessed the same thing with the polio vaccin. So people: don't take that vaxx! Listen to Robert Kennedy>

14 May, 12:16