Stephen Kraft @stephenk22
14 May, 09:47
Texas state senate hearing. Listen very carefully..
Covid vaccine...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
Why is Trump pushing this! He is throwing us under the bus. He just lost a ton of supporters today.
10:24 AM - May 14, 2021
In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SandyJean716 in this post can reply
Stephen Kraft @stephenk22
14 May, 11:04
In response Sandra Jean 16 to her Publication
Why Trump is pushing this bothers me deeply. I'll be curious to finally learn what the strategy is behind this odd and bizarre dive into such an obvious nightmare. I studied vaccines intently to the point that there's absolutely no way I'd ever get near "anyone" of those things, let alone this one. Some time ago Wakefield had met privately with Trump and came away from that conversation feeling satisfied that Trump was okay, that he was satisfied by what he had heard.
Everything about right now is so absolutely weird, and on so many levels. I'm on the edge of my seat watching intensely as all this unfolds...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
14 May, 11:27
I just pray there is some reason behind this. Right now it just doesn't make sense and it scares me!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
14 May, 11:47
Honestly, when you consider the alternative, that if he hadn't handled it this way, Biden would have been able to swoop in and mandate their vaccine and no one would have a choice. This way, the FDA will never approve it, it remains experimental, and we keep our free will.
He's done what he had to do to preserve what he could. They did say not everything would be clean, lives wpuld be lost, but we would ALL be dead with a biden mandate. So people should be thanking him for preserving your right to choose.