Stephen Kraft @stephenk22
Texas state senate hearing. Listen very carefully..
Covid vaccine...
09:47 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by stephenk22 in this post can reply
Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
14 May, 02:45
In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication
Where can I find this video so I can share with folks who are not on Anonup? Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 May, 10:31
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
On my android, once you start playing the video hold your finger on the screen over the video while it's playing, and a little pop-up window will ask you if you want to download whats playing.
You then have to figure out where your device stored it. It seems each of my apps like to plant their downloads in the craziest places possible on my tablet.

and/or

Jane KKAG responded in relation to a pc;
@janekkag
Play the video, right-click to download it to your computer then upload it elsewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
14 May, 12:01
Spread far and wide! People are the continued experiment!

ice mtn @icemtn17
14 May, 11:00
Please correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the normal progression of a new drug before it is released to the general public to 1st have animal testing and only if they are getting the results desired are they allowed to progress to human testing?

If this is correct, wouldn’t the current circumstances suggest that the animal deaths were a desired result and now their human testing phase is under way, further implying that death in humans is what they want?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 May, 02:38
In response ice mtn to her Publication
This is standard procedure, just as you described, ma'am.

They have done many attempts at a vax for flu "viruses" before; however, ALL of the test animals have always died, whether ferrets or mice or baby pigs.

They already KNOW the results of animal testing for this type of product. What they're counting on is that WE the PEOPLE are not smart enough to research previous vaccine trials, etc. & discover for ourselves that they have bypassed animal testing BECAUSE they already know the result.

BECAUSE, you can't get people to scramble & line up for a "vaccine" of a type that has, to date, KILLED 100% OF ANIMALS IN CLINICAL TRIALS.

That's the part you can't do - INFORMED CONSENT.

Ironic, isn't it?

What an IQ test - to take the shot or not.

It can be difficult, sometimes, to get people to line up to be STERILIZED & EUTHANIZED...

I called it from the get-go.

Either you pass the IQ test or you don't.

Those who failed won't make it past next winter.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
14 May, 10:27
does anyone know how ro share this with others who dont have anonup?

14 May, 11:22
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
On my android, once you start playing the video hold your finger on the screen over the video while it's playing, and a little pop-up window will ask you if you want to download whats playing.
You then have to figure out where your device stored it. It seems each of my apps like to plant their downloads in the craziest places possible on my tablet.

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
14 May, 10:24
Why is Trump pushing this! He is throwing us under the bus. He just lost a ton of supporters today.

14 May, 11:04
In response Sandra Jean 16 to her Publication
Why Trump is pushing this bothers me deeply. I'll be curious to finally learn what the strategy is behind this odd and bizarre dive into such an obvious nightmare. I studied vaccines intently to the point that there's absolutely no way I'd ever get near "anyone" of those things, let alone this one. Some time ago Wakefield had met privately with Trump and came away from that conversation feeling satisfied that Trump was okay, that he was satisfied by what he had heard.
Everything about right now is so absolutely weird, and on so many levels. I'm on the edge of my seat watching intensely as all this unfolds...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 May, 10:15
The ONLY way TYRANNY stops is when the PEOPLE STOP complying. STOP getting an experimental "vaccine" and STOP wearing that INEFFECTIVE mind control piece of filth across your nose and mouth!