John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 May, 02:49
Question of the day:
How do you break international biological laws of warfare and try to get away with it?

You let a virus "leak" by accident that kills a relatively small amount of the worlds population and call it a pandemic. You provide a "cure" that must be voluntarily be taken. This cure will prove more deadly than virus. Now you are no longer responsible, the makers of the cure are. Since it was taken by choice and it was not approved by the FDA or like departments world wide no one will be considered responsible for the deaths. They make trillions and walk away clean.

This is what they think. They are very wrong. They will pay, every single person involved will stand trial. Many will pay with their lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
14 May, 06:27
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
We are all being played to some extent. There is information and dis-information the choice is yours. The truth and the lies. Both good and evil are using both, it’s how to play the game to win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
14 May, 06:30
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Just like in politics...
Truth is USED as their illusion...

There's no choice...
not in that...
and never ever has been...

It's always been a rich mans game

14 May, 09:14
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
You are on the mark. It has been a rich man's game. What happens when money is no longer in play? We are very quickly approaching that time. Money meant nothing to those with a seat on a titanic lifeboat.

14 May, 09:31
I don't know what will happen...

No money in play...

but there will always be competition of some sort...
Seems to be the human way...

14 May, 09:38
Yes it does, doesn't it? The cycle has to be broken.

14 May, 09:41
Don't know how that's going to happen...

Goes against human nature...

It's hard to imagine a world that doesn't worship the $$$...

14 May, 09:48
That it is my fren. Know that it is going to happen regardless. In the coming years money will be of no priority, other very important things will take its place. You will be your own currency. Learn all you can while you can.

14 May, 09:53
I tried...
Got 'gamed' out...

I don't really think that someone like me will matter...

Sounds like it's going to be a world for the strong, fit and healthy...

Not really any of those things anymore...
And with a brain that's fried...
Well...
That's 4 strikes...

14 May, 09:56
You have one of the greatest gifts of all fren, humility. That will be needed more than anything I can think of. Teachers, tellers and listeners will be in high demand. You sound like a perfect fit for all 3.

14 May, 09:59
Yes...
They probably will...

but I doubt that very much...
Plenty of teachers around here...
A few have those qualities...
not me...

You may just be surprised. There are many people who have skills they are not even aware of because they never had the chance to use them. Real life is not taught but lived. Knowledge from life will always outweigh that from a book. We as a species used to turn to our elders for guidance but today we have been told they are frail and worthless. There is nothing farther from the truth. They will be help in high esteem once again.
10:06 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
14 May, 10:38
Well what I've lived hasn't really ever counted...

The worst thing now is to build up to tear down...
it's happened for as far back as I can remember...

I'm sure that what you say is true...
but that too has passed for me...

14 May, 10:54
Time will tell fren, time will tell.