John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Question of the day:
How do you break international biological laws of warfare and try to get away with it?

You let a virus "leak" by accident that kills a relatively small amount of the worlds population and call it a pandemic. You provide a "cure" that must be voluntarily be taken. This cure will prove more deadly than virus. Now you are no longer responsible, the makers of the cure are. Since it was taken by choice and it was not approved by the FDA or like departments world wide no one will be considered responsible for the deaths. They make trillions and walk away clean.

This is what they think. They are very wrong. They will pay, every single person involved will stand trial. Many will pay with their lives.
02:49 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
14 May, 09:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
As a RN for 39 years i can tell you this is a SCAMDEMIC! Not to mention the ppl getting ill from the VACCINE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 09:58
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
You bet it is. I know you are spreading the truth out there, keep up the hard work you are doing. We owe you and your profession much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
14 May, 06:27
We are all being played to some extent. There is information and dis-information the choice is yours. The truth and the lies. Both good and evil are using both, it’s how to play the game to win.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
14 May, 06:30
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Just like in politics...
Truth is USED as their illusion...

There's no choice...
not in that...
and never ever has been...

It's always been a rich mans game

14 May, 09:12
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
You are 100% correct. Like it or not you are being used.

Watching & Waiting @batedbreath2fly
14 May, 04:43
Hegelian Dialectic: Problem, Reaction, Solution

But who's being played by who? White hats in control? Are we watching a movie?

14 May, 09:53
In response Watching & Waiting to her Publication
White hats ARE in control. You are not only watching a movie you are in it. Accidents can happen on set so be careful.

Everyone in the world is being played. You are being used, it has to be this way. When you are being manipulated so intensely by one side the other has no choice but to do the same in the opposite direction. One side wants control, the other wants your freedom. I will tell you this though, the white hats are not who many believe they are, all in Washington want you as a slave, the white hats hate politics.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
14 May, 03:01
🙏Amen to that, l can not wait, justice will be served. Yes the same old play book they create a problem, they have a solution, which is never is humanity's best interest, evil to the very core

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
14 May, 02:55
The question of concern to many is will justice come in time for their loved ones, especially the children. I know we are in a war, but dammit if Q/military don’t act now to keep our innocent kids from getting vaxxed I honestly will have a hard time “trusting the plan” especially after all that has been do e by great Patriots to “save and rescue” kids.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 May, 05:42
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Totally agree, I hate to admit defeat but if they make our kids have the jab, I know I will have no faith left in the world changing for the better!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
14 May, 02:53
These are egregious crimes against humanity on par with the Holocaust. Yes, they most certainly will pay with their lives.