Only people mentioned by TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply
Erin Reasoner @Ekr
14 May, 11:40
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
so true. but its not like we have been asleep we have been working and raising our families

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
14 May, 12:34
In response Erin Reasoner to her Publication
❤️That's exactly what you were suppose to do. Live your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
14 May, 11:02
yes, its been brutal. dont be sorry, glad you’re here

arba happihr @arba
14 May, 09:05
This is so truthful. I am so thankful that those fighting for humanity didn't give up on US! Thank you!
NEVER GIVEUP!

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
14 May, 08:27
I am 53 and have been awake pretty much my entire life. I have always gone my own way and called bullshit on all things wanting to know more. Not to mention I have had visions about the futre and at the time I didn’t always know what they meant so I was always praying asking God to show me signs and of course the good Lord always did. I love you all and we just need to keep speaking God’s truth.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 May, 07:53
WELL WHAT TOOK YA’LL SO LONG ? DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN 😊

14 May, 10:53
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Many of us have been awake for decades. Me for over 3.
Many more, unfortunately, go about their day completely oblivious to The Great Awakening and Q.
All will eventually awaken when THE MEDIA narrative changes.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 May, 07:31

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 May, 07:25
Completely agree with this sentiment. These thoughts have crossed my mind for quite a long while. Thank goodness more and more eyes and minds are willing to comprehend our new reality. WWG1WGA.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
14 May, 04:49
about 20 years give or take... 911 in the USMC just didnt add up. we are ready! wwg1wga

Ric Hub @Thehube2
13 May, 11:32
well lucky me 15 when I was learning about all this and now 45. Never would have thought it would be in my lifetime it all comes to an end.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 May, 11:21
Thank you - I woke up in or around 1988. It's been a long haul - We are so happy to see you all coming along for the ride.

karyn palumbo @krambo
13 May, 11:20
I can't imagine. I have lots to learn.

carol munoz @bornfree2
13 May, 10:40
My husband of 46 years was one of them. He died 7 months before covid hit. Sometimes I wish he were here to be vindicated. He knew something was wrong way back, even before we met. And he never ever bowed down. He just dug deeper and deeper down that rabbit hole with me right behind him. "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free" John 8:32

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 May, 06:59
In response carol munoz to her Publication
🙏🙏👍

Greg Golladay @orionbuy
13 May, 10:30
Agreed. I have had my head square up my ass for years. I'm grateful to the men and women that endured the public ignorance for years listening to State of the Union addresses from deep state traitors. Thank you all and God Bless each of you. I am fully awake now not to ever return to complete stupidity. The TRUTH has been right in front of me the whole time.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
13 May, 10:12
I can not even start to imagine what it’s been like for them. I’ve only been awake a year at the end of May. When I get discouraged I remind myself of these great Patriots who have held on so much longer.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
13 May, 10:07
The OG Truthers are extremely intelligent beings with beautiful souls! I think about this quite often and I always come to the same conclusion..Those that have been awake for years were handpicked by God to speak the truth and educate others because He knew it would take a special kind of person to literally have the weight of the world on their shoulders until others are awakened and come together as one.❤️

Its Anonymous @Downwiththesystem
13 May, 10:02
not all of us unfortunately hopefully more and more... its staring to be a wedge in alot of relationships.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
13 May, 09:49

13 May, 10:05
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Well when I come to US, I will come and visit your campground Ann

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 May, 09:48
It was pretty bad