Watch and listen to the end.
Then tell me
“This isnt meant to be”..........
06:49 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Its Anonymous @Downwiththesystem
15 May, 04:24
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
god works in his own way. it was truly a great story. i really truly think it will turn around soon. i would however like to do alittle fact checking myself just on the "story" we all know he is and amazing human and cares for every man woman and child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
13 May, 07:51
Powerful Speech!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
13 May, 07:27
This is powerful. What an amazing story! It brought tears to my eyes.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
13 May, 07:09
Kim Clement Mentioned a guy named Clark, and Donald in one of his, but I can't find it......too bad the HoodedQ is in front of the guys name......but with what he was saying, made me go looking for the other

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
13 May, 07:07
i love this story. not the first time I've heard it, but it moves me every single time. thank you for posting!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 May, 07:06
Makes me cry with happiness everytime I hear this amazingly beautiful story. Praise God All Glory to God.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 May, 07:06

13 May, 07:05
Great testimony, FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS>

13 May, 07:04
GREAT NEWS< GOD IS>