Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Just an FYI. There is an infrastructure war going on all day. Been rerouting traffic to keep us up and running. Something big has to be about to drop.
03:34 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
FLa. Patriot7 @FlPatriot7
04 February, 03:05
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you Kobayashi ...keep our light beaming !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
01 February, 05:56
Thanks Kobayashi, this site is important to us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
31 January, 09:02
Thank you for everything your are doing. Thank you.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 07:05
Trolled by Biden and his wife? Real or fake? It;s okay I'm destroying them

Jack’s Mama @HMH
31 January, 07:07
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
At least they are funny trolls!!!

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 07:05
Trolled by Biden and his wife? Real or fake? It;s okay I'm destroying them

Wen JE* @WenJE
31 January, 05:54
Much appreciated! Thank you.🙏❤️

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
30 January, 10:27
Thank you for letting all of us know; we really appreciate it. I don't know about all the other A-NONS but I see you guys as a form of family and I go through withdrawal if I can't keep in contact. Also, have you guys seen this? I didn't know this, guess I'm running behind

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
29 January, 09:38
Thank you for all you are doing.

MAry Jo Lampert @Freedom
29 January, 09:11
Is Wego working????

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 January, 01:46
Many thanks!! 👍👍👍

Cr8iv Righter @cr8ivRighter
27 January, 11:40
YES!!! I agree, and I've had stability/connectivity issues big time today. as well. Exciting times!!! 🍿

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 January, 08:15
WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!

Spo Ccc @Spoc
27 January, 08:27
having trouble posting links and such, could this be why? thanks

Leen Zap @Leenzap
27 January, 04:57
Was there not a huge problem with Verizon's infrastructure most of yesterday up and down the East Coast?
@administrator Keep up the hard work and a huge thank you for all that you do!

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 January, 04:53
Any ideas on what it could be? Inquiring minds want to know!

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
27 January, 01:48
Love the job you are doing! I have also noticed I have suddenly started typing better. At the T, I had to reenter words 3 or more times to make a word right. Always suspected little jack played games. Now I kniw he did🤗😉

God First! @LauraInMD
27 January, 12:48
Thank you for everything you do to keep us up and running. I noticed some lagging - this explains it.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
27 January, 12:35
We see your focus and hard work to keep this platform running smoothly. Thank you Kobayashi!!❤️❤️

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
27 January, 04:48
Who are you?
CodeMonkeyZ, is that u?

Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
27 January, 04:43
Thank you for all you do.

Pastor Shadilay Kekistan @PastorShadilay
27 January, 01:57
o7

Aussie Mick @Aussie_Mick
27 January, 01:36
👊💪🇺🇸🇦🇺🙏

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
26 January, 11:55
It probaly the release of the Ghsliane Maxwell documents tomorrow

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
26 January, 11:55
Thank you for all that you are doing @administrator !! Really like it here!!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
26 January, 11:38
No matter what happens I LOVE and thank you for fighting for what is right God made the Plan and will execute it to perfection. Nothing can stop ALL the truth that is about to be exposed. God won befor we where ever chosen for this BIBLICAL time. We will be alive to see a world without the wicked HOLD THE LINE EVEN IF THE LIGHTS GO OUT GOD IS OUR LIGHT IN DARKNESS AMEN ✝️ @administrator

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 January, 11:12
thank you for all you do to give us a place to call home

Debra Fierens @DollLady
26 January, 10:29
charlie ward seems to imply something happening maybe by saturday.

INFJ 237 @infj237
26 January, 10:30
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
That consensus is gaining mass.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
27 January, 04:55
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
Well, Saturday will be the end of "10 Days of Darkness", will it not? 🤔

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
26 January, 09:50
Thank you for the heads up, Kobayashi!

Charlene Charlene @CharleneS
26 January, 09:43
Hi I'm new here. Took days to get on. I can't quite figure out how to find people. Do you have a help page?

grizz carter @Grizz
26 January, 09:55
In response Charlene Charlene to her Publication
Try YouTube how to videos. maybe that will help

God Wins donated @GR2021
26 January, 10:13
In response Charlene Charlene to her Publication
Check posts in the feed ... you will recognise patriots. follow them and hopefulky you will be led to patriots that you follow ed on twtr. Many of them have almost the same names here. Hope that helps.

Last Days @lastdays1
26 January, 09:42
You mean like DDoS attacks or just dealing with vastly increased user sub load? Twatter released that damn Birdwatch thing yesterday and I saw glimpses of people saying there was a massive purge stage 2 underway. Crowd sourced witch hunts.

Mark Hasting @PatriotTX
26 January, 09:43
In response Last Days to his Publication
meanwhile, their stock hit a all time high 2 hours ago