ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... @FaithInClarity
13 May, 10:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 May, 10:55
In response ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... to her Publication
Look up the "B12 enigma" with vegetarians. This is simply not at all true,,, sorry but it is not at all. Here is some very in-depth scientifically backed information on the human digestive system in comparison to primates. Links are provided in this investigation as well to research for the sources of this video information. I investigated this myself personally before making diet changes to be sure, and at over 50 I have ZERO health problems, not even arthritic joint pains. To believe we are vegan-based diet animals relies on having evolved FROM apes into humans which is also not at all true.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
OUR GUT: Unlike other Great Apes, SPECIALIZED for Eating Meat, Not Plants - YouTube

Evidently our gut is specialized for eating meat, not for eating plants. In and by Nature, we are obligate carnivores. NOTE there is a decimal mistake at 28:...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... @FaithInClarity
13 May, 11:07
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
its more of a personal choice for me i only stopped eating meat two years ago. i will take a look at the video u sent so thanks

13 May, 11:09
Love...thank you for your kind responses. I usually get angry responses, many filled with vulgarity.

ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... @FaithInClarity
13 May, 11:15
i enjoy seeing things from everyones point of view i thinks its a shame when ppl respond like that i think it must be an ego thing 😃

13 May, 11:16
The true death of the ego in humans will mean the true revelation of God to mankind. Amen, well said...

ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... @FaithInClarity
personally i can’t wait. blessings to you 🙏🏻
11:18 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by FaithInClarity in this post can reply
13 May, 11:37
Afterthought and may be considered a strange one but one of the "clinchers" in going meat over veggies was the fact that about 70% of plants are insoluble fiber for humans. So loosely translated, 10lbs of plants makes about 6-7lbs of poop! I go once a day now in the morning, and usually, ghost wipes afterward. My BM's are small in comparison to the quantity consumed=I am using almost all I ate instead of it passing through. And my point may be mute if you are not over 50 like myself but all the gas, bloating, cramps, and terrible smelling stools ARE GONE! Decades of that is history for me after growing up in the deep south where everyone eats beans, greens, and the like daily. I am also only hungry about twice a day now. Sorry, I just get excited when others are receptive to this idea...I was skeptical myself until trying and the results proved wonderful! Even my doc was amazed I went meat with raised brow but blood tests proved I was amazingly healthy! I'll shut up now! lol...

13 May, 11:38
The curse of middle age...you lose your social filters in conversation! Haha!