The Mac @TheMac
12 May, 09:25
It seems to me like the deep state are trying to start a war to distract the peoples attention away from the fact that they blatantly used fake nanoparticle viruses to manipulate and fool the people into excepting a vaccine that is capable of optogenetically controlling the mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE MEANS TO COMPREHEND EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD FOR 14-15 MONTHS NOW BUT IT IS SO ANNOYING WHEN YOU TALK TO SOMEBEDY FOR A YEAR, EVERY DAY, EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD, REPEATEDLY TELLING THEM ABOUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE CRIMINAL CABAL OF DEPOPULATION BY ANY MEANS, ESPECIALLY WITH THE POISONOUS INJECTION, JUST TO HERE A WEEK AGO THAT SHE TOOK THE JAB... IT IS SO DISAPOINTING AND DISHEARTENING...I FEEL LIKE I FAOLED HER...SHE'S 83 BUT STILL STRONG AND GOING...
02:37 AM - May 13, 2021
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Camberu71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elena Iove, click on at the bottom under it