Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 May, 07:16
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
there are private accounts. probably just a well informed and connected Patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 May, 03:13
Is it just me, or did his last two posts on Gab disappear?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeremy Neundorff @QuestionEverything
13 May, 03:52
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I noticed that too

Jeremy Neundorff @QuestionEverything
13 May, 03:52
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I noticed that too

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
13 May, 03:10

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 May, 06:06
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
Hmmmmm...the only reason I created a Gab account was because of Joe M. I deleted the account Tuesday because Gab sucks. Thanks for the screenshot of his post 👍

#MAGA #JoeM #wwg1wga

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 May, 03:09
Don't we all

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 May, 03:40
Listen to the voice in Joe M's videos and compare it to John John's!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
13 May, 02:59
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Yep. First time I listened!!! 💜💜🙏🙏💜💜✨✨🚀