Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Scientists warn of NEW TSUNAMI THREAT which could strike coastal cities such as San Francisco and northern CA with little warning.

Dan Scavino new follower count = 847 = QD 847
= WATCH the WATER + AS THE WORLD TURNS + BIG EVENT (TSUNAMIS are BIG EVENTS created in WATER as the WORLD TURNS in a specific way).

BIG EVENT.
WATCH CALIFORNIA.
WATCH THE WATER.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Slow drip... trickle... FLOOD...
01:10 AM - May 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Diane Goldman @DGold
12 May, 07:18
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
https://qposts.online/?q=8...

WATCH the water...Q

Will the coast be under a Watch situation?!? Evacuate? WATCH in all caps...😎. Watching Chernobyl situation also...fission detected in a non-accessable area...praying🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 May, 02:38
After researching, this is the ONLY article I can find that talks about this. And it is SF Bay and Tomales Bay in San Marin county, not the entire N CA coastline. Nor does it say it is going to happen, will happen, or can happen. Just that this is a potential theory that 'could' happen (if maybe all the stars line up and the fairies blink in sequence)....

Hammurabi - where did you connect 'watch the water' with California? "Watch the water" means numerous things and has never been directed towards a specific area before (predicting a specific area). Why toss California out there? You need to explain yourself if you're going to predict something like this.

https://www.latimes.com/sc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 May, 02:17
Be careful with comments, you're talking about fellow Americans, Patriots and children that would be harmed. We could wish certain people were taken out, but a tsunami doesn't pick and choose. You're sick if you hope the whole N CA coast gets hit...reminds me of a terrorist mentality.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
12 May, 01:17
Nancys SF needs a good cleaning😵