Doq Holliday @doqholliday
So many clowns promoting shitcoins.

Be careful.
10:45 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ali Beth @Albeth7
17 May, 02:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
where do i find a place to buy silver with cash? i dont want to buy online. thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
13 May, 11:23
Im having trouble understanding how you access your bitcoin if the internet goes down or the power goes out. It seems to me its easy enough to shut everyone's access down to their own bitcoin. I want my currency in hand..gold, silver, dollars if the sh!t hits the fan. Imaginary money, locked away in an imaginary vault on the internet seems sketchy as hell to me😳Seems to me like someone can flip a switch and everyones fckd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
13 May, 09:06
It seems to me that we would not be put through such chaos and uncertainty only to have our only chance of financial equalisation in the form of CRYPTIC CRYPTOCURRENCY AND AS YOU SAID... SHITCOINS. OUR MOVEMENT SEES FAIRNESS FOR ALL. NOT JUST FOR THE FRINGE!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 May, 08:57
I'm sticking with silver, I have a little, very little XRP, just for fun.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 12:26
Like Nana said b4 I never bet money I cant afford to lose. We are good over here.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
12 May, 12:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I always bet money I can't afford to lose...

Thank you for your chat yesterday...

I managed to get one bit of my gamble back...
I was thinking of you nana...
cheers...👍

Chuck Balla @ChuckBalla12
12 May, 12:14
Do you have any holdings in any coins?

12 May, 12:16
In response Chuck Balla to his Publication
I took some ones advise from yesterday...
I couldn't believe I actually got the chance...

But very good advice it was...👍

12 May, 01:17
In response Chuck Balla to his Publication
XRP, DOGE, AMP.

Im a physical silver guy mostly.

11 May, 11:15
Yes...
I been watching them...😂😂🐄

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 May, 10:54
no brainer

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 May, 10:51
When is silver moving Doq?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 May, 10:53
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
wheres my chattel dough?🤑

11 May, 11:13
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
As soon as gold destroys the FED