Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
12 May, 01:49
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Hope you love it. .because soon the Earth will be filled with the Glory of the Lord. To rescue his children from the enemy. Those that don't know yet that they need rescuing. Rebuke the enemy and he will flee. Its going to be Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 May, 09:57
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Psalms 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

I have been through some crazy stuff in my life, but God never turned me away when I sought him out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 May, 10:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Amen Amen Amen

Have Faith @rAnnbci
11 May, 09:49
100% I have become so much closer to God this past year. Always been there with him, just much closer! 🙏🏻✝️🇺🇸

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 May, 09:53
In response Have Faith to her Publication
meee too !!!

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
11 May, 10:05
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Meeee too!

I wonder if this working from home crap was part of God’s Awakening plan :)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 May, 09:47

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
11 May, 09:36
Actually, The Gospel of Q was one of the Lost Holy Books and every word Christ said was recorded by the Q Gospel. Mathew and Mark derived their information from the Holy Book of Q . Its in the below link which contain 76 of the 500 as Audio books.

https://www.tapintothetrut...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
11 May, 09:39
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Now that's worth bookmarking...👍👍👍

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 May, 09:36
Restoration & Revival has been on the move. Well Done Q great job getting the conscience of Humanity back to the things that really matter. Glory to God.